Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ready for Christmas



Hard to believe it's just a week til Christmas.
I guess with Thanksgiving being late, there's less time in between.
We decorated the house the weekend after Thanksgiving, have all kinds of stuff up that we've compiled over the years. Our tree is kinda top heavy. We tried to keep most of the ornaments above Jett's reach.
We've still got a little shopping left to do. Well, I do at least. Shanda's always done early. I procrastinate quite a bit.
Can't wait until Jett is older. Then I can get him a game system and play it after he goes to bed...

Jett learned how to put on a hat recently. Nice choice, too.



Here's a shot of him getting ready to go to Catherina's (where he stays four days a week) one day. His coat about swallows him whole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss my nephew! He is so cute!!!

The jacket reminds me of Christmas Story..I still need to watch that!! Of course it is best right on Christmas Eve :).

LOVE the new Jett pics!! And can't wait for him to meet Scout!