Friday, June 6, 2008

Hello all

I've been wanting to do a blog for a while.
Although, I have to admit, I'm not sure why. I write for a living so it's not like I have a shortage of keyboard time. I guess I wanted to be able to write anything I choose, whenever I want.
And we just upgraded our computer/Internet service so I actually can pull it off now.
In this space, I'll do a little bit of everything, probably talk a lot about my wife Shanda and my son Jett. Also, there should be a lot of sports talk and comments on other things that pique my interest. I like keeping up with athletes I've covered so I'll have some of that on here as well. Maybe an occasional deer picture.
The blog is named for my son...and the mighty (at least I wish they were) Wolfpack.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time. FINALLY. I really like the name--Jettpack!

Now add a link to my blog and put some pictures of Jett up and you'll be all set.

Moore, Moore, Moore! said...

Yeah! Glad you got a blog and I like the first half of the name only :)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha